National Kick to Win HORECA Terms & Conditions
(“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promotion:||National Kick to Win HORECA|
|Promoter:||Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 68 076 594 119, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 0447331368|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 28/09/20 at 09:00 am AEST|
End date: 01/11/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.|
|Participating Venues:||Any venues in Australia which display advertising for this Promotion.|
|How to Enter:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:|
(a) complete the required purchase requirement for entry into this Promotion, as listed on advertising in the Participating Venue of purchase (which is one of the two options as listed below). Entrants will receive a game card featuring a unique code at the time of purchase, while stocks last. The onus is on the entrant to request the game card if not automatically provided; and
(b) visit www.kicktowinpromo.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page, input the requested details including the unique code from the game card received and play the ‘kick’ the footy towards the goal game by pressing button when prompted. If the footy lands through the goal posts the entrant will be deemed the winner of the instant win prize specified on screen. Instant win prizes available to be won are listed below.
Each Participating Venue will display promotional advertising in store which will specify the required purchase requirement for entry into the Promotion, which will be one (1) of the following two (2) options:
· Option 1 (Venue A type): Purchase 1 x Coca-Cola Variety jug or 2 x schooners of any Coca-Cola Variety drink in one (1) transaction
· Option 2 (Venue B type): Purchase any 2 x eligible Coca-Cola variety drinks (includes 600ml, 330ml or 390ml bottle or schooner) in one (1) transaction
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the game card featuring the unique code used to enter (Proof of Purchase). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize.
|Entries permitted:||Limit one (1) game card and online entry permitted per qualifying transaction.|
Maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $50,000.00|
|Prize Conditions:||The winner will go onto the Prezzee website and can exchange the Prezeee gift card to one of the 120 retailers listed. The gift card expiry is three years from date of issue. Once exchanged the expiry will depend on the retailer. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.|
|Winner notification:||The winners of the $500 gift card prizes will be published at www.kicktowinpromo.com.au by 09/11/20.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed instant win prizes valued at over $100. The redraw will be held at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 09/12/20 at 02:30 pm. The winners from the redraw will be notified via email within 7 days of the draw and any redraw winners of the $500 gift card prizes published at www.kicktowinpromo.com.au by 18/12/20.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Instant Win:
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Any instant win prizes that are valued at over $100 will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- There will be a total of 146,200 instant win game cards printed for this Promotion (20,500 available in VIC).
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/01159, NSW Authority No. TP/00182 and SA Permit No. T20/1023.